Whether you do in house SEO, hire a Denver SEO company or don’t know what Search Engine Optimization is yet, you should be aware of these incredible ten SEO Statistics.
1. A whopping 70% of search clicks are organic or blended SEO results (not paid)
2. An incredible 70-80% of users are ignoring the paid ad’s and clicking on organic listings. This is not to say PPC is dead because it is still a very effective medium.
3. 75% of people searching on search engines never make it past the first page of the results pages. This proves you need to be on top!
4. The top converting online advertising methods are search and email marketing
5. Having a blog increases your crawl and indexation rates considerably
6. According to a study from from Slingshot SEO, 18% of organic clicks go to the #1 position, 10% of organic clicks go to the #2 position, and 7% of organic clicks go to the #3 position. This leaves 65% of clicks left!
7. The reason interent marketers mention Google so often is that Google is getting 65-70% of all searches
8. There are over one hundred billion searches being made across the world on a MONTHLY basis.
9. Over 80% of all interent users are using search
10. Over 39% of customers to businesses come from online search methods